Saturday, August 19, 2006

Upgrade on my portfolio

Watching portfolio:
globaladspro was removed due to many problems.

another two was added:
SNG send me a email for details.
GPP send me a email for details.
Moneymovestrading ,you can have more information on moneymovestrading from Lazyman's guide
FXEMA You can have more information on fxema from van-bassidor's blog at http://van-bassidor.blogspot.com/

Portfolio Descriptions:
Silver Gate Forex Hedging (S.G.F.H) I do not think I have much info on the audit but nevertheless I am already in this program and invested as others . But $100 is worth the risk! For those interested,send me a email .
HV very high risk,but it worth a try due to its good performerce.send me a email for details
Rog's Time Limite Offer very high risk,but Rog is a veteran member of HYIPDiscussion forum,worth a try!

No comments: